Pages

Monday 22 February 2010

A huge boob

Oh no its not what you think my friends. Although it did make you sit up and listen, admit it. The boob of which I speak is a mistake or a nearly one. I blogged the following pictures and then thought " what if she (Mum) sees them?" so I pulled them only to repost today because I am pleased with the results.


Its Mums birthday and she loves Cath Kidston so I sprinkled a little lou-lou magic over a wee scrap o' duck. I like it so much I will make another for me



This rapidly followed from a new book that I got recently, Quilt a Gift: 25 Heartfelt Projects from Quick to Heirloom Barri Sue Gaudet

Mum loved her presents. Score

1 comment:

  1. They are both lovely,so sweet,do you make any to sell?becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails