Pages

Friday 19 February 2010

Winning ways

If you've not been there and you like to hook take a lookie at Ravelry. Its a one stop place for all things needle. They've been going for ages but I only recently found them. Anyway they are running a winter olympics which I cheekily decided to enter at the last minute. A small project that ws dooable and here it is!!!

The young dude is making it look considerably cool. I made it up pattern wise and used this for the image.


Well I look today and it was mentioned at the podium as being a medal winner (along with everyone else)  but I am going to take all the good stuff that comes my way.


3 comments:

  1. Love the hat! My 8 year old would really like a cool hat like that. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hat is so cool,well done!becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat! My 8 year old would really like a cool hat like that. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails