Pages

Thursday 9 December 2010

Arranging Christmas

I mentioned in this post the various jobs that I was hoping to do. Well I managed some boring stuff and a wee fun job too.

card018  I was inspired by this card I got from Mum  a couple of years ago. Its a National Trust card.

IMG_0549 I used leftover tree and hedge things as well as things I have dried.

IMG_0550 I made the basic shape with tree bits

IMG_0559 Then filled in the gaps.

I am really pleased with the result as I am not a flower arranger, despite a desire to be. It will make a great centrepiece and last a good long time.

1 comment:

  1. Don't knock your own talents Louise - this looks as good as the one in the card photo! Another idea for your Christmas stall next year perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails