Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

Getting festive

So, I was hacking ice off the car for half an hour and the temperature was reading minus 11. Pilates will have to go. Shame really, I love it. Any hoo, we are having friends to lunch on Sunday so I thought I’d get ahead. A rich warming beef casserole is slowly plopping away and the next 2 hours are all mine!! I am hoping to……

make the door wreath

assemble an arrangement

blog

clean

You note I said hoping.

We put up the tree at the weekend.

 IMG_0544 And decorated.

IMG_0545

Well I say we. My lovely husband knows better than to help and T is never interested. I am a total Monica when it comes to the tree. In fact the wrong positioning of the lights can  ruin  Christmas. I hope to give you  proper guided tour tomorrow.

I’m off now to have another crack at defrosting the car.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the car. I spent an age scraping at the windscreen this morning only to find that when I got in the car it was all frozen inside too! Oh poo! Tree and decs look luverly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The children were late for school as I only left enough time to scrape the outside of the car, never thought I would have to do inside aswell, crazy weather!!
    How much of your to do list did you get done?
    I am a bit like you when it comes to the tree, I let the kids put the decs on, then when they are in bed I change it all about. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree and mantle look lovely! I hope you got all of your list done. We're starting to get the snow here, so I'm praying it doesn't take too long to thaw out my car this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails