Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Hello bunny

Meet my new friend. Thomas named her ‘Hello bunny’. Thought she looked a bit hello kitty. I got the instructions for her and the eggs from Greedy for colour. This blog is a good ‘un for crochet, I really love it.

IMG_1074IMG_1064IMG_1065

IMG_1073

Bunny is here. I’m quite addicted. I made 2 eggs during Neighbours. Amiguruwhatsit still makes me all panicky and I can only do it when everyone is out due to the counting but everything is just so cute. Happy Wednesday all of you. Anyone know anything about itchy sore eyes in the morning? Suffering here friends.

Lou

xx

8 comments:

  1. Love your Hello Bunny Louise , his face is so cute and the stripes are great :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a real cutie, perfect for easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice little project Louise, love the eggs too! What fun. I love Easter time.
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Easter bunny, cute little eggs as well, amiguriwhatsit is challenging for me too. If I have itchy eyes in the morning I recommend Kicking the dog out of bed! On a more serious note many years ago I had homeopathic tablets for itchy eyes and they worked a treat, I have no idea what they were called, but you good ask a good herbalist or homeopath, I hope they improve :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love them - you have done the best job, the stripes on the eggs just sing. You have made my day, thank you so much for showing me!!! Lots and lots of love, Kate (from greedy for colour) xxooxx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love those eggs! I think the bunny looks like Miffy! Its very sweet. I was just looking at the patterns the other day :-) Hope your itchy eyes get better - is it allergies from the spring pollen perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo cute! And the eggs are a very clever idea.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the bunny is like something i read as a kid but don't which one. i to use to crochet during neighbours but went on holidays for 5 months now i am lost don't who is who any more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails