Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Garden tour

Yay I’m back. I know that it sounds lame but I did feel lost without the net. Oh dear, I must get out more. So here is my attempt at getting out. A few snaps of the success stories.

IMG_1301

Butternut Squash

IMG_1304

IMG_1305IMG_1306

Tommy Tarties

IMG_1308

Chilli flower, now a chilli.

IMG_1309

 

IMG_1315

Pretty things

IMG_1316

Peas. I’ve had the first few, they never made it to the kitchen.

IMG_1317

These, now in a vase invoking the most pleasant of youthful memories. The first flowers ever given to me by a man……. My Grandad. xx

IMG_1318

5 comments:

  1. My first flower was a pansy, aslo from my Grandad...from his garden..."The Ponderosa" :) Miss him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great shots Louise!
    Sweepeas I think.....
    I hope you are enjoying the tennis.
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your butternut squash! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your vegetables especially the squash! Our chillies are struggling at the moment, they don't look too happy! We have had quite a few peas though!
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden looks pretty fab! Love that huge butternut squash, my favorite. My garden is just now getting it's at together, I've been a bit slow this year with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails